Shail K Size Chart
IF YOU NEED HELP SELECTING A SIZE, PLEASE REFER TO OUR SIZE CHART BELOW AS A GUIDE.
Feel free to also email us if you need help selecting a size. We will respond within 24 hours: email@example.com
*measurements are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
* when in-between sizes choose the larger size as dresses can always be taken in.
Please note that this is our general size chart guide as each designer we carry has a specific chart. We recommend you visit the chart listed on the products page for a better idea of what size you are in the style you are considering. You may be a size 2 for one designer and a size 4 in another (as an example). For this reason we recommend you look at the size chart for each designer.
BUST – The fullest part around your bust
WAIST – The narrowest part of your natural waistline
HIPS – The fullest part of your hips
Need help taking your measurements? Follow these steps:
What you will need:
- A measuring tape (household measuring tape is ok)
Ensure you don't have many layers of clothing on. Best if done with just your undergarments on.
You will be taking three measurements: your bust, waist, and hip.
1. Bust: Measure all the way around the fullest part of your bust.
2. Waist: Measure around the narrowest point width-wise, usually just above the navel. Where your waist naturally curves inward.
3. Hip: Measure around the widest part of the hipbones.