The Marley gown from Anna Campbell is created from a sparkling, intricate sequin netted lace with a figure hugging fitted lining. Featuring a feminine v-neckline, voluminous floaty skirt, and detachable shoulder ribbons that can be styled uniquely.
The Marley gown has that same soft sheerness to its fabrication and silhouette as the Eliza Dress, with the variation of a fitted lining. This design creates the best of both worlds for the bride wanting to accentuate her silhouette with the fitted lining whilst inviting the fun of an ethereal full skirt overlay. Marley also features the beautiful detachable shoulder ribbons that can be styled uniquely in soft loose bows, feminine knots or worn tied in the hair for a modern look.
* Designed and made in Melbourne, Australia.
* A full skirt falls from the waist, creating a voluminous silhouette.
* Figure hugging fitted skirt lining.
* Plunging V neck & back.
* Skirt fastens with an invisible zip & fabric covered buttons
* Easily bustled train with a single fabric covered button
* Dress lined with Ivory or Beige lining
* Detachable shoulder ribbons
This gown is a sample sale gown. Which means it's been previously tried on in store and my exhibit damages. Please read the Product Condition details below.
ALL SALES FINAL.